Strab playing field marking
The Strab playing field marking consists of a drum with an elastic white marking tape, ground anchors and a borer. Depending on the version, the set components are stored in a carry bag or plastic box.
To mark a playing field, simply pull the marking tape off the drum. The tape has openings built into it which allow you to insert the ground anchors to secure the tape. One major plus is the high elasticity of the marking tape – if necessary, you can pull it out to twice its length and mark even larger playing fields. After use, the playing field can be dismantled and stowed away just as quickly. No traces are left on the grass.
- 150-m marking tape on drum
- With 50 ground anchors and 1 borer
- Incl. practical transport box
- Weight: approx. 6 kg
- 75-m marking tape on drum
- With 25 ground anchors and 1 borer
- Incl. practical carry bag
- Weight: approx. 5 kg