The Sport-Thieme Aqua special pull cord is ideally suited to training strength and endurance.
- 5 types to adapt better to level of performance
- Incl. detailed instructions
The Sport-Thieme Aqua Special pull cord: the training aid for use in the water
The Sport-Thieme Aqua Special pull cord is a must-have for every swimmer. It consists of a bungee cord, hand straps and an abdominal belt, and is perfect for strength and strength stamina training. Using the pull cord for strength training is particularly advantageous for swimmers as it allows them to train the exact muscles and muscle groups that are used when swimming. All they have to do is simply imitate the swimming strokes they use whilst combatting the resistance of the cord. The 5 different versions make it easier to adapt the level of resistance to the swimmer’s performance level.New: now with abdominal belt
The Sport-Thieme Aqua Special pull cord now also includes an abdominal belt, allowing swimmers to also use it for training in the water. Simply clip the abdominal belt to one of the cord’s snap hooks, connect the other end of the cord to the edge of the pool, starting block or ground socket and away you go.Product information:
- Cord material: rubber
- Cord length: 4.50 m
- Attachments: plastic
- Hand loop material: webbing
- Abdominal strap material: 100% nylon
- Resistance: approx. 5 kg
- Suitable for children/beginners
- Pull cord: yellow
- Training effects: development and stamina of the muscles used for swimming
- Resistance: approx. 10 kg
- Suitable for children and advanced users, stronger beginners
- Pull cord: red
- Training effects: development and stamina of swimming-specific strength
- Resistance: approx. 15 kg
- Suitable for youths, primarily females at a general training level
- Pull cord with red/blue/yellow stripes
- Training effects: building up strength for beginners, stamina for advanced users
- Resistance: approx. 20 kg
- Suitable for youths, primarily males at a performance level
- Pull cord with blue/red/yellow stripes.
- Training effects: strength and stamina of the muscles used for swimming, also maximal strength
- Resistance: approx. 25 kg
- Suitable for well-trained swimmers at a higher level
- Pull cord: blue
- Training effects: strength endurance (stamina) and maximal strength (sprint capacity)
Pull cords: train your strength in the water
Just like this: Lean forward, feet a pace apart. Now pull back both arms at the same time against the resistance from the cords. You can also alternate strokes like in a crawl, with parallel strokes you have more control over swinging back.
How do you secure the cords?:
The pull cords can easily be hung from the middle or wrapped around something. Any items such as bars, wall bars, railings or stable door handles are ideal.
Buy now and train strength and endurance in the water more effectively – the Sport-Thieme Aqua Special pull cord.