The Malmsten "Competitor" competition swimming lines are manufactured to FINA and LEN standards and have been used at the Olympic Games and other high-level competitions.
- Manufactured to FINA and LEN standards
- Tried and tested at many Olympic Games
- Ideal for calming the water
- Turnbuckle with cover
- Other colour combinations available on request
The Malmsten "Competitor" competition lines for optimal competition conditions
Malmsten "Competitor" competition lines are particularly good at calming the water. The plastic discs are threaded onto a rust-proof steel wire rope. The discs break the waves before they can cause turbulence in the neighbouring lanes.
The turnbuckle is covered with a cap and at the other end, there is a balancing spring to ensure that it sits well on the water. Available in standard colours red/white/blue.Available in two versions:Standard:
- For training
- Floats ø 10 cm
- For competitions, in accordance with DSV and FINA
- Floats ø 15 cm
- Turnbuckles available separately, product code: 1506323
- Hexagonal socket spanners available separately, product code: 1506349
- Balancing springs available separately, product code: 1506336
1143704: Classic, 25 m
1143717: Classic, 50 m
1143906: Gold, 25 m
1143919: Gold, 50 m
A must-have for the best performance – the Malmsten "Competitor" competition swimming lane lines.