RESTUBE lifeguard features the same system as other RESTUBEs, but is specifically designed for use in rescuing others.
- Suitable for trained rescue workers
- Reflective strips for increased visibility in the dark
- Small and lightweight – handy to take anywhere
- Reusable: contains replaceable CO2 cartridges
- Incl. key pouch and whistle
RESTUBE lifeguard – the high-performance buoy
The RESTUBE lifeguard was developed in close collaboration with the Swiss Lifesaving Society (SLRG), as well as the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), the German Life Saving Association (DLRG) & water rescue service (Wasserwacht). The principal of this life-saving device is the same: an inflatable buoy with an attached CO2 canister. It is also packed into a small pouch that can be worn on the waist. Pull the release and the buoy inflates itself in next to no time.
- Buoyancy generated when inflated: 7 N
- Bag dimensions (LxWxH): 16x10x7 cm
- Weight: approx. 500 g
- Tow rope has a length of 1.90 m
- A ready-to-use RESTUBE lifeguard
- 50-mm waist strap
- A quick-start guide
- Flight information
The decisive difference
The RESTUBE lifeguard is specially designed for use in rescuing others. The buoy features two kinks meaning it sits around the body of the person in distress and can be secured using the four eyelets and a snap hook. The quick-release buckle is particularly helpful, if the rescue worker gets into difficulty themselves, they can disconnect themselves from the RESTUBE completely. Particularly practical: the reflective strips ensure increased visibility in the dark.
Save lives with the compact, inflatable buoyancy aid. Order the RESTUBE lifeguard today.