The supertubes water game gives you 5 different game possibilities in just one handy set. You can use the supertubes game as a diving slalom, diving game or throwing game, or as throwing, juggling and diving balls.
- 1 small, handy set with 5 great game possibilities
- New water games bring fun and variety to the swimming pool
- Games for swimming, diving, throwing and juggling
- Children improve their swimming and diving skills in a fun way
- No complicated set-up – throw the supertubes into the water and off you go!
What are supertubes?
This swimming and diving game can be set up instantly and provides children with fun in the water. Simply throw the tubes into the pool and off you go! The soft tubes are made from "Jersyprene Light" material, which is easy to grip, waterproof and will not fade. They have a small floating ring and are weighted, ensuring that they float vertically in the water. Includes 3 tubes and 3 balls which do not float and which can also be used as throwing, juggling and diving balls.
More information on the supertubes water and diving game
- Includes: 3 weighted tubes with floating ring, 3 balls
- Material: "Jersyprene Light"
- Colours: 1 tube and 1 ball each in yellow, red, green
- Tube length 100 cm, ø 15 cm
Game ideas for the supertubes swimming game
Let your imagination run free and turn the swimming pool into a games arena. You can play numerous different games with the supertubes swimming game. Placed at the right intervals, the supertubes can be used as a diving slalom. Or place the tubes at different distances from the edge of the pool and let the kids aim the balls at the upper pockets: 1 point for a goal in the closest tube, 2 for the next one and 3 for the furthest one. Another excellent game idea for 2 or 3 children is "underwater ball": each player has one tube as a "goal" and a playing ball is thrown into the middle. The players have to quickly secure the ball and get it into the net pouch of the opponent's "goal". The ball may only be held on to whilst the player is diving – should they go above the surface of the water, they may not swim on.
Into the water: swimming, diving, playing and having fun – with the Sunflex supertubes water and diving game!