The Aquaglide "Blockade 20" is an ideal addition to any water park.
- Ideal for use in the pool, lake or sea
- Hot air-welded seams for high quality and superior durability
- Can be connected to any other Aquaglide module thanks to the 5-D-Ring Interloc system
- Various obstacles to suit any skill level
- All materials are certified in accordance with EN 15649
Aquaglide "Blockade 20": an action-packed component for your water park
The Aquaglide "Blockade 20" boasts various types of obstacles and is therefore great fun for anyone – they can choose to slalom around the obstacles or opt to crawl through the arches. This inflatable is EN-15649-certified, making it suitable for use in public swimming pools. The float is made of double-welded Duratex, and it is very resilient as well as air- and watertight. Thanks to the 5-D-Ring Interloc system, other Aquaglide modules can easily be connected to any of the "Blockade 20" float’s 4 sides.
Note on safety:
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 6.1×2×1.5 m
- Weight: 79 kg
- Required water depth: 1.6 m
- Safe distance to other objects / edge of the pool: 3 m
- Max. load: 454 kg
- Max. number of users (children/adults): 5/5
|Uses|| Lake or sea, Swimming pools|
Don’t miss out and order this amazing inflatable for your water park today. The Aquaglide "Blockade 20" won’t disappoint.