The Aquaglide "Swimstep" is an ideal platform for your guests to embark on their water obstacle course.
- Ideal for use in the pool, lake or sea
- Low profile for easy access to any of the floats
- Handles to facilitate access
- Can be connected to any other Aquaglide module thanks to the 5-D-Ring Interloc system
- All materials are certified in accordance with EN 15649
Aquaglide "Swimstep": an ideal solution for any Aquaglide inflatable
The Aquaglide "Swimstep" is the perfect starting point for any floating obstacle course. It is made of double-welded Duratex and boasts high-quality workmanship. The "Swimstep" is both lightweight and watertight. The practical 5 D-Ring Interloc system makes it easy to attach the Aquaglide "Swimstep" to any other Aquaglide module, allowing you to create exciting water obstacle courses. Handles on the edges make it easier to access the float.
Note on safety:
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 1.5×1.5×0.1 m
- Weight: 27 kg
- Required water depth: 1.2 m
- Safe distance to other objects / edge of the pool: 3 m
- Max. load: 114 kg
- Max. number of users (children/adults): 1/1
|Uses|| Lake or sea, Swimming pools|
Why wait? Make access to your water obstacle course easier for your guests. Order the Aquaglide "Swimstep" now.