The Aquaglide "Walkback" is a wobbly pathway to link two water park modules in your obstacle course. This adds some extra fun between the Aquaglide stations.
- Ideal for use in the pool, lake or sea
- High-quality workmanship, made of Duratex
- Hot air-welded seams for high quality and superior durability
- Interloc system: joining your Aquaglide modules couldn’t be any easier
- All materials are certified in accordance with EN 15649
Aquaglide "Walkback": Who can cross it without falling into the water?
The Aquaglide "Walkback" consists of individual slabs and will test the balance of anyone crossing it. The module is made of high-quality Duratex material, it is air- as well as watertight and can withstand any load. This connector/pathway is manufactured according to EN 15649 and is therefore ideally suited for use in public swimming pools. The "Walkback" won’t let you have a break, not even between the individual water park stations and will challenge anyone who wants to cross it.
Note on safety:
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 4.6×2.1×0.1 m
- Weight: 33 kg
- Required water depth: 1.2 m
- Safe distance to other objects / edge of the pool: 3 m
- Max. load: 272 kg
- Max. number of users (children/adults): 2/2
|Uses|| Lake or sea, Swimming pools|
Put the balance of your obstacle runners to the test – this exciting pathway will make a great addition to your water park. Order the Aquaglide "Walkback" now.