The Beco Aqua Twin II is the latest generation of the Aqua Twins. Be it fitness, therapy or rehabilitation, the Aqua Twins are particularly versatile.
- Very robust thanks to coated surface
- Perfect fit: can be adjusted to suit you using the foot straps and hook-and-loop fastening. Comfortable to wear thanks to new deeper foot soles.
- Comfortable to wear thanks to new, deeper sole of foot
- Effective legs, bums and tums training in the water
- High buoyancy: free and independent movement in the water without additional buoyancy aids
Train your legs, bums and tums with the Aqua Twin II
The robust Beco Aqua Twin II made from solid foam offers an effective workout for legs, bums and tums. Be it in shallow or deep water, for aqua jogging or aqua fitness: both the buoyancy and the extra resistance train legs, bums and tums. Training underwater is not only efficient, but also gentle on the joints. Further buoyancy aids are not required as the Aqua Twins II offer enough buoyancy themselves. Thanks to the foot straps and hook-and-loop fastening, the Aqua Twins can be individually adjusted and allow an optimal fit to the foot.More information on the Aqua Twin:
- LxW: 23x22 cm
- Solid foam
- Size S: shoe size 36-41, red
- Size L: shoe size 42-46, blue
New shape for more exercise options
The Aqua Twin II can also be used for training the upper body thanks to the special new shape with foot board. Contains two openings which can be grasped with thumbs and fingers. This allows you to not only train your legs, bums and tums, but also arms, shoulders, chest and back muscles. Thanks to the new shape, the Aqua Twins can be used as floats for arm resistance training.
Using aqua fitness equipment in chlorinated and saltwater
Foam aqua fitness equipment is specially designed for use in chlorinated and saltwater. However, we advise you to rinse it with clean water after use to make it more durable and last longer.
The Aqua Twin II – for a versatile fitness programme.