The Acquapole Elastic Pole adds to the range of exercises achievable using the Acquapole Standard.
- Ideal for aqua fitness, performance training, therapy
- Promotes coordination, agility, cardiovascular training, strength and stamina
- Suitable for chlorine water and thermal water
- Easy to clamp in place
- Can only be used in combination with the Aquapole Standard
Acquapole Elastic Pole: the resistance band for use in the water
Using the Acquapole Elastic Pole, your water-based training can reach a whole new level. It includes a special quick-release fastener, which is attached to the Acquapole Standard, and elastic resistance bands. The other end of the straps can be attached to the user’s wrist or ankle using the hook-and-loop fasteners. Now you can effectively target muscles and their antagonistic pair through various exercises using elastic resistance. The exercises and intensity can be varied by adjusting the height of the hook.
- Inner band material: polyethylene (HDPM)
- Snap hook material: stainless steel (AISI 316 L)
- Mounting clamp material: polyethylene (HDPM)
- Hand loops with hook-and-loop fasteners
- Length of the band (normally): 130 cm
- Length of the band (stretched): 220 cm
Make your training both varied and effective!
The Acquapole Elastic Pole is the ideal accessory for the Acquapole Standard. It turns water-based training into varied fitness fun in just a few minutes. In addition to opening up new potential exercises, the height-adjustable Elastic Pole allows for training sessions that target different muscle groups – meaning the whole body can be trained effectively. What’s more, the elastic rubber bands are also great for use in training in therapy.
The Acquapole Standard is not included with the Acquapole Elastic Pole and must be ordered separately.
Give your water-based fitness programme a boost and order the Acquapole Elastic Pole today.