AquaKinetics Aquarider 6.0: ideal for hotels and swimming pools
The AquaKinetics Aquarider 6.0 is the perfect allrounder, suitable for water cycling whatever the purpose of the workout or user's level of fitness. It features a unique, patented resistance/braking system and maintenance-free, smoothly running industrial bearings on the crank and pedals (min. 4,000 operating hours). The frame of the AquaKinetics Aquarider 6.0 ergometer is made of a high-quality stainless steel alloy. Adjustable rubber feet (suitable for all types of pools) provide the aqua bike with excellent stability. Thanks to the strapless pedals, the cyclist may wear aqua shoes during their workout.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel alloy (DIN 1.4404 / 316L)
- Maintenance-free, smoothly rolling bearings on crank and pedals
- Strapless pedals suitable for aqua shoes
- High-quality bearing bushes on seat and handlebar adjustment
- Rubber feet for excellent stability, suitable for all types of pools
- Built-in, maintenance-free transport castors
- Water depth adjustment from 110–150 cm (9 different settings)
- Ergonomic quick-release adjustment knob (requiring just a ½ turn to open/close)
- Access to bike is extremely low and wide, making it easier to get on to
- Unique braking system featuring a stainless steel design – no plastic parts
- 3 different resistance levels – high, medium and low – ranging from approx. 120 to 250 watts
- Ergonomic seat and frame design – developed by the Radlabor Freiburg cycling lab
- Branded seat with stainless steel base
- Wide and ergonomic handlebar
For more comfort
The AquaCycling ergometer is suitable for a water depth of 110–150 cm and can be individually adjusted to the user’s height by using the ergonomic quick-release adjustment knob. Access to the bike is low and wide, making it easier to get on to – a particularly useful feature for people with knee and/or hip complaints. Another special feature of the AquaKinetics Aquarider 6.0 is its unique braking system, which provides three different resistance levels ranging from approx. 120 to 250 watts. The bike boasts an ergonomic design with a wide handlebar and a high-quality, branded seat to ensure the cyclist will sit comfortably during their workout.
A perfect addition to any aqua fitness programme in a hotel, B&B or swimming pool! Don’t miss out and order the AquaKinetics Aquarider 6.0 now.