The Douglas fir bird's nest swing: great fun and relaxing
The Huck bird's nest swing is made of high-quality, core-separated and crack-resistant Douglas fir and, using sleeves for anchoring, is set in concrete. The extremely popular bird's nest has a diameter of 120 cm and offers plenty space for 1–3 children.Product information
- Concrete required: 2 m³
- Max. number of users: 4
- 4 posts made of high-quality, core-separated, low-crack Douglas fir (160 mm in diameter), with sleeves for anchoring and plastic caps
- 1 Douglas fir beam (180 mm in diameter, 4.00 m long), with plastic caps
- 1 bird's nest with a diameter of 120 cm, with steel cable link mat
- 2 cross joints with safety chain
- 2 pairs of sleeves for anchoring (for setting system in concrete)
- Foundation plans, as well as assembly and maintenance instructions are included
A swing with a bird's nest
The swing made of Douglas fir comes with an original Huck bird's nest and is great fun for young and old alike. It can be ever so relaxing, regardless of whether you're on the swings by yourself or with friends – and it feels totally different to a conventional swing.
The bird's nest swing is particularly popular with children. Order the Huck bird's nest swing made of Douglas fir now.