The Westfalia plastic sandbox: promoting creativity with sand
The Westfalia sandbox is made of recycled plastic and impresses with its fun factor, sustainability and economic efficiency. Shatterproof, weather-resistant, vandalism-proof and low-maintenance – these are just some of the unique qualities of this new material. The sandbox has a bench incorporated into one side that provides a comfortable seat, even for younger children.
- 4 double-layered side pieces made of 12x12-cm edge profiles (length 2.25 m, height 0.24 m)
- 1 side with 3 seating planks measuring 4x10 cm (length 2.35 m)
- 1 side with backrest and 3 seating planks measuring 4x10 cm (length 2.35 m)
- Dimensions when assembled (LxWxH): 230x245x81 cm
Recycled plastic: environmentally friendly
The raw material for playground equipment from Westfalia is the contents of your recycling bin. This is presorted and made into granulate material from which the sturdy, solid raw material is then produced. Upcycling! In the end, this recycled plastic is turned into colourful playground equipment.
The impressive benefits of recycled plastic
Conservation of resources
Durable & economical
- Raw material from recycling bin
- Relieves the strain on disposal sites
- No trees need to be cut down
- Harmless for soil & water (in accordance with DIN EN 71-3)
Protects people & nature
- 15-year guarantee
- Colour-fast & UV-resistant
- Easy to clean
- Resistant to saltwater, salt etc.
- Supplier does not use any plasticisers
- No waterproofing or varnish
- Free from harmful substances
- Food-safe (in accordance with DIN EN 71-3)
Provides lots of space for endless creative fun. Order the Westfalia plastic sandbox today.
- Solid & sturdy