The Stilum Fitness multifunctional trainer is a versatile piece of outdoor fitness equipment for effective training. It allows you to effectively strengthen and stretch all of the large muscle groups.
- A versatile piece of training equipment for outdoor use
- For outdoor exercise parks as well as playgrounds and parks for all ages
- Simple and straightforward use
- Can be used for training at any time of year, regardless of fitness level
- Robust, low-maintenance and attractive design
Stilum Fitness multifunctional trainer for outdoor use
The Stilum Fitness multifunctional trainer is a professional piece of fitness equipment for outdoor use. Thanks to its modern design, it’s a real head turner at any exercise park. Made of high-quality stainless steel and fitted with non-slip surfaces, the piece of outdoor fitness equipment is very robust, durable and weather resistant. And this means you can train on it all year round, regardless of your fitness level.Product information:
- Stainless steel
- 387x108x200 cm
- 263.3 kg
- Safety area: 1.50 m on each side
- Minimum space: 7.35x4.66 cm
- Fall height: max. 2.00 m
- Recommended surface: protective floor panels, wood chips, sand
How to train on the outdoor cross trainer
The multifunctional trainer opens up a world of potential exercises. Whether it be pull ups, sit ups or press ups, there’s no limit to the exercises you can perform.
Here’s a few examples:
Our top tip for companies – corporate fitness
- Pull ups: The four upper bars on the multifunctional trainer allow you to perform pull ups in two different positions – with a wide or narrow grip, for easier or more challenging training.
- Sit ups: Horizontal and inclined sit ups train the relevant abdominal muscles. The ergonomically shaped surface helps to support your back.
- Back extensions: Training using the back extender improves posture.
- Press ups: Press ups help to train your chest muscles. They are a sporty, body weight exercise for strengthening muscles.
- Stretches: Before training on the multifunctional trainer, we recommend performing some warm-up exercises to loosen up your muscles. The trainer’s different levels allow you to perform a variety of stretches that are suitable for your fitness level.
The term corporate fitness relates to promoting health as part of company operations. For several years, corporate fitness has been gaining more traction among both employees and employers. This has led many companies to incorporate fitness programmes into their operations. Using this special piece of fitness equipment, employees can effectively strengthen their muscles in short sessions. You can train on the cross trainer at any time and even in business clothing. Take a few minutes out of your day and use your breaks for a little training session.One piece of equipment for effective and varied training outdoors – the Stilum Fitness outdoor multifunctional trainer.