The "Hollander" from Pedalo is the ideal fun game that grows with you. Suitable for children aged 4+, teenagers or adults.
- Improves motor coordination and concentration
- Suitable for all ages – several leg lengths can be combined
- Ideal for games and therapy
- Strengthens arm, shoulder and back muscles
The modern, high-quality rudder runner: the Pedalo "Hollander"
The "Hollander" by Pedalo is offers fun and games for nurseries, break times in the playground or for use in therapy. The combination of rhythmic sequences of movements and foot steering improves concentration and coordination. Powering the vehicle with your own body strengthens arm, shoulder and back muscles. The high-quality rudder runner 'grows' with you: the steering axle for leg length can be set anywhere from 35-88 cm, making the "Hollander" suitable for use by children aged 4+.Product information:
- High-quality beech wood
- LxW: 90x50 cm
- 9.5 kg
- Can hold up to 100 kg
- For children aged 4+
- Steering axle: adjustable between 35-88 cm
- Lever: brake and drive for travelling forwards and backwards
- Rear wheels: 12 inch (rubber)
The "Hollander" – for active breaks in the playground.
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.