"Basic" go-kart: virtually indestructible
The "Basic" go-kart is suitable for almost all surfaces thanks to its all-round tyres – whether for parks, pavements or country. The sporty seat can be adjusted to 5 different levels without using tools. The hand brakes work on both rear wheels. Should you be going too fast, these will bring you to a stop. The "Basic" go-kart will hold up to 120 kg.
- Automatic free-wheeling mode: forward, free-wheeling and reverse gears
- All-round tyres: suitable for most surfaces
- Hand brakes: work on both rear wheels
- Sports seat: can be adjusted to 5 different levels (without using tools)
- Incl. tow bar
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 150x80x80 cm
- Weight: approx. 40 kg
- Max. load: 120 kg
- For children aged 6+
More than just a go-kart: the "Basic" go-kart
The "Basic" go-kart is the optimal vehicle for school break times or leisure time in parks or on pavements. Switch gears with the lever and reverse into a parking space. Just like a car: simply shift the gear lever and move backwards. The tow bar is especially useful should you ever need to transport something.
The Berg "Basic" go-kart – great fun for all ages.