The Berg "Favourite" trampoline with comfort safety net: the garden trampoline with added safety
The Berg "Favourite" trampoline features a fully galvanised frame and is particularly durable. As a result, the popular garden trampoline is ideally protected against rain, sunlight and the influence of other weather conditions.
The protective edging provides added safety; a wide overlap ensures that the springs are fully covered and prevents users from getting caught between them. In addition, the edging reduces the force of impacts with the frame tubing.
- Thickness of the protective edging: 2 cm
- Width of the edging: 36 cm
- Trampoline bed: 100% polypropylene
- Galvanised frame sections
- Height: 175 cm
- Material: nylon
- Colour: black
With safety net for trouble-free jumping fun
The safety net makes trampolining on the Berg "Favourite" trampoline even safer for children. The specially developed attachment brackets make it easy to attach the net to the trampoline. In addition, they also ensure optimum stability during use. The safety net posts feature thick padding which provides users with added protection against injury. The overlapping entrance makes it easy to get on and off the trampoline, whilst also ensuring it can’t accidentally be left open, preventing users from falling off it.
Quality and safety – even for your outdoor trampoline
- ø 270 cm: height 70 cm, 41 kg, max. user weight 70 kg, approved static load capacity 350 kg
- ø 330 cm: height 85 cm, 61 kg, max. user weight 100 kg, approved static load capacity 500 kg
- ø 380 cm: height 90 cm, 69 kg, max. user weight 110 kg, approved static load capacity 550 kg
- ø 430 cm: height 90 cm, 80 kg, max. user weight 120 kg, approved static load capacity 600 kg
The frame construction of the "Favourite" trampoline is galvanised from the inside and outside and is protected against the elements. Spring clips ensure all frame sections remain securely connected to each other, and the connector system guarantees that the feet will not fall off when the trampoline is lifted or relocated. The springs are attached to the trampoline bed via triangular eyelets connected using 8 layers of stitching, and are covered with extra-thick protective edging. Furthermore, this giant trampoline has been tested with a maximum load capacity of between 350 and 600 kg (depending on the size of the trampoline).
Guarantee: a conscious decision
- 8-year guarantee against frame breakages
- 2-year guarantee on the springs, protective edging and trampoline bed
Guarantees are only valid for home use and upon registration.
The perfect combination of safety, durability and price – the Berg "Favourite" trampoline with comfort safety net.