Outdoor competition-quality ground trampoline!
The ground-level installation and the resultant very low drop height make jumping on the Eurotramp ground trampoline particularly safe. Children cannot fall off the trampoline or crawl under it. Jumping on the tried-and-tested, top-quality product from Eurotramp, the market leader, not only provides you with a feeling of security, it also has fantastic bounce characteristics. For the first time, an outdoor ground trampoline achieves nearly the same bounce quality as a competition trampoline. The ground trampoline's strong, yet soft bounce characteristics allow for controlled jumping or bouncing for both children and adults. Another advantage is that it is completely weatherproof: once installed, you can leave the ground trampoline outside permanently – during summer and winter.
Thanks to its ground-level access, wheelchair users can also get onto the trampoline and experience the amazing feeling of bouncing with a companion. It is therefore particularly well suited for supervised public facilities and for use by those with disabilities. The following versions are available:
- "Mini": frame 300x200 cm, trampoline bed 212x112 cm, number of springs: 62
- "Master": frame 464x281 cm, trampoline bed 362x181 cm, number of springs: 100
- "Grand Master": frame 524x311 cm, trampoline bed 426x213 cm, number of springs: 118
- All steel frame components and steel springs are hot-dip galvanised
- Strong and weatherproof trampoline bed
- Frame safety padding made from PE foam and durable cover made from imitation leather (100% polychloride)
- Includes webbing and spring clips
- Frame padding thickness: approx. 32 mm
1. As the Eurotramp ground trampoline complies with the DIN 13219 standard for sports equipment, it must only be used under supervision
2. It does not
comply with the DIN/EN 1176 standard and therefore must not be used in public playgrounds
3. Despite its high load capacity, only one person may jump on the trampoline at any one time for safety reasons. This prevents collisions.
4. The safety area around the trampoline should measure at least 1.5 to 2 m.