25 coloured wooden sticks, L: 90 cm, ø 11 mm. In a storage bag. Great fun for young and old. Can be played on the grass to the normal Mikado rules.
The aim of giant Mikado:
the rules of Mikado are simple – each player tries to pick up as many Mikado sticks as possible without moving the other sticks. Whoever has the most points at the end of the game, wins.How should you let the giant Mikado sticks fall?
Take all of the Mikado sticks in two hands. Position them upright so that their points touch the floor. By quickly opening your hands, the sticks will fall to the floor, landing on top of each other in a circle.How many points is each Mikado stick worth?
These Mikado sticks come as a set and points are awarded as follows:
Giant Mikado – great fun for young and old! Perfect for games on the go during school or youth trips – buy your new giant Mikado set now and prove your skill!
- 1x green/orange/blue (Mikado) – worth 20 points
- 2x red/yellow/green (Mandarin) – worth 10 points each
- 3x green/blue/green (Bronze) – worth 5 points each
- 5x blue/orange/blue – worth 3 points each
- 14x yellow/red/yellow – worth 2 points each