Take off with this pogo stick! Whether during your break or in the garden at home – this product is great fun and keeps you fit.
- Develops balance, stamina and coordination
- Sturdy steel casing
- Non-slip, replaceable rubber foot
- Motivates children to get moving
- Sturdy footrests with anti-slip coating
The pogo stick: fun for all ages
Enclosed suspension with 2 springs make the pogo stick very durable and provide great springing action. It is very sturdy and therefore ideal for schools and other institutions for teenagers. Can also be used in sports halls in bad weather thanks to its non-slip rubber foot.
The pogo stick comes in different versions for children, teenagers and adults. The version for teenagers and adults has a stronger spring and are perfect for heavier users.Product information for different versions:
- Neon green: for children aged 3-6, weighing up to 20 kg. Ideal for nurseries. Length: 86 cm, width: 23 cm, spring moves by 120 mm. Distance between foot rests and handles: 65 cm, weight: 2.4 kg.
- Red: for children aged 5-9, weighing up to 30 kg. Ideal for primary schools. Length: 99 cm, width: 25 cm, spring moves by 147 mm. Weight: 2.8 kg.
- Blue: for children aged 8-14, weighing up to 50 kg. Perfect for lower years of secondary school. Length: 99 cm, width 25 cm, spring moves by 140 mm.
- Black: for teenagers over 12 years and adults weighing 50-80 kg. Length: 104 cm, width: 28 cm, spring moves by 135 mm. Weight: 3.3 kg.
All Qu-Ax pogo sticks (except black) comply with EN 71-1,-2,-3.
The pogo stick – making movement fun Bouncing on the pogo stick allows children to experience a new way of moving. They will improve their balance and coordination whilst having fun too. The springing matches your body weight for maximum bouncing fun – whether the version for nursery children, primary school children, teenagers or adults. Nobody need miss out on the pogo fun!
Don't miss out on the unique bouncing fun! Order the pogo stick online from Sport-Thieme now.
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.