The nanmu wood cue is ideal for daily use as it is particularly solid and has excellent playing characteristics.
- The beginners' range
- With screw leather tip ø 12 mm, plastic thread M8
- Available in 2 sizes
Nanmu wood cue – for everyday use
Chinese nanmu wood is exceptionally sturdy and almost impervious to damp and temperature changes, meaning the cues barely warp. As a result, nanmu wood cues are ideally suited to everyday use and to use in play and leisure centres, or in schools and youth centres. The beginners' range
Please select your desired size above
- One-piece cue
- Available in three sizes
- With screw leather tip ø 12 mm
- Plastic thread M8
- Black fork
- Length 100 cm, 1-piece cue, approx. 345 g
- Length 120 cm, 1-piece cue, approx. 360 g
- Length 140 cm, 1-piece cue, approx. 560 g
A solid cue that's easy to play with – the nanmu wood cue.