Do you want to offer children, teenagers and adults plenty of unicycling fun? Then the Qu-Ax twin unicycle is perfect for you.
- 2 fully-fledged unicycles that can be used independently
- The connecting bar can be easily removed thanks to the quick-release fasteners
- Perfect for schools and clubs
- Quick-release fasteners for saddle adjustment
- Luxus saddle
The Qu-Ax twin unicycle: a challenge for beginners and pros
The Qu-Ax twin unicycle is so much more than a joke vehicle. The two unicycles are connected to each other via a connecting bar. The fronted unicycle also features a set of handlebars. Remove the bar with ease thanks to the quick-release fasteners, leaving you with 2 unicycles. The front unicycle can freely rotate in the connecting bar. Advanced users can also unlock the rear wheel using the locking pin at the back. This opens up a world of different tricks and ways to ride the unicycles. The yellow indoor tyres mean you can happily ride around in sports halls without leaving marks.
- 1 twin unicycle, consists of 2 fully-fledged unicycles (20-inch) that can be used independently
- With connecting bar and handle for the rider sat on the rear unicycle
- 114-mm square-axle steel cranks, Profi pedals
- Indoor tyres 20x1.95-inch (ETRTO 50-406), yellow
- Saddle quick-release for fast saddle height adjustments
- Luxus saddle, black/yellow
- Handlebars and stem of the ‘front’ unicycle can be tilted forwards or backwards, and can be mounted angled upwards or downwards
- Swap between locked and mobile rear articulation using the simple locking pin
- Thanks to the quick-release fasteners, the bar can be easily removed. This allows the two unicycles to be used separately
- Weight: approx. 14.5 kg
- Colour: black
The Qu-Ax twin unicycle for schools and clubs
The Qu-Ax twin unicycle is a great addition for schools and clubs as in a matter of seconds you can have 2 fully-fledged unicycles. When riding the twin unicycle in a pair, you first have to adapt to each other. By working together and practising you’ll master the tandem unicycle. Once you do, it’s great fun and a real laugh. And this also trains your balance and coordination without you realising. Of course, these unicycles are also great for tricks.
Whether it’s for use as a clown bike in artistic applications or for loosening up sports lessons – get your hands on the Qu-Ax twin unicycle now.