Nursery children can gain valuable movement experiences with the Pedalo "Laufdollis" stilts.
- Stilts for small children – can be used on both sides
- Semi-cylindrical rockers made of solid ash
- Durable rainbow-coloured webbing strap
Pedalo "Laufdollis" stilts: the forerunner to using stilts
Using the Pedalo "Laufdollis" stilts, small children can walk like they would on full-sized stilts. The foot rockers made of solid ash are semi-cylindrical and can be used on both sides. This allows you to increase the level of difficulty: with the flat side on the floor, the stilts are more stable on curved surfaces. If the curved side is placed on the floor, it creates a challenge for the user’s balance. The foot rolls ergonomically in the direction of the user’s stride. The webbing strap offers a secure grip.
- 1 pair of rockers, solid ash
- Surface LxWxH: 120x90x45mm
- Semi-cylindrical rockers
- Durable rainbow-coloured webbing strap (100% polypropylene), width 4 cm, length 140 cm
- For ages 3+
Pedalo "Laufdollis" stilts: step on and go
With their rainbow-coloured straps, the Pedalo "Laufdollis" stilts encourage children to put their balance to the test. All they have to do is step onto the stilts, grab the straps and start balancing. This trains their motor skills and sense of balance in a fun way and is just great fun in general.
Don’t delay, get your hands on the Pedalo "Laufdollis" stilts now.