The Actoy stilts are extremely high-quality and easy to use. Easy to put on using the comfortable straps which provide a secure hold.
- Available in 4 sizes for different ages
- Straps on the feet and calves for a secure hold
- Gives children self-confidence and self-awareness
- Modern stilt design
- Extremely high-quality workmanship
Actoy stilts: don't miss out on the fun
Learn to walk on stilts with the high-quality Actoy stilts. It's great fun! These modern stilts are attached using 2 straps on the leg and foot to keep you particularly secure. Be sure to wear knee pads and solid footwear – no sandals or boots. Once the straps and buckles are fastened, you are ready to go. It is best for children to learn to use stilts under adult supervision. Adults and older teenagers should look for something secure to hold on to such as a fence or railings. Practice until you get used to it. Loosen the foot strap before taking off the stilts.
The stilts designed for different age groups can easily be recognised by the colours.
Available for 4 different age groups
More information can be found in the table.
- Green: 6-8 years. Can hold up to 50 kg
- Yellow: 8-14 years. Can hold up to 50 kg
- Orange: Teenagers and smaller adults. Can hold up to 80 kg
- Red: Adults with a height of up to 180 cm. Can hold up to 80 kg
- Body of the stilts made from steel tubing
- Stilt legs made from fibreglass with solid, durable rubber feet
- Base feet and upper handle made from ABS plastic
- Polyester strap
- Height above the ground: 35 cm
The amazing Actoy stilts for daily use
The high-tech Actoy stilts stand out due to their high quality and how easy they are to use. They are particularly robust and withstand everyday wear and tear, making them the ideal choice for schools, sports clubs and leisure clubs. Walking on stilts is not only fun but also promotes a sense of balance and body coordination.
Order the Actoy stilts online with Sport-Thieme now.