The Sport-Thieme fold-out wall bars provide a variety of play, gymnastics and climbing options for children’s gymnastics or movement landscapes.
- Can be folded out into the room by 90°
- Can be climbed on both sides
- Secures to the wall to save space
- Can also be used in rooms with underfloor heating
- in 2 versions: with or without fall protection mats
Sport-Thieme fold-out wall bars: use them as classic wall bars or fold them out into the room
The Sport-Thieme fold-out wall bars are made of high-quality beech wood and are available in a version with the wall beam on the left or right. The fold-out wall bars can be used flat against the wall like a classic set of wall bars or they can be folded out into the room by 90°. To ensure optimum stability, the telescopic arm needs to be locked and the locking foot secured. Due to the design of the new locking foot, the Sport-Thieme fold-out wall bars can also be used in rooms with underfloor heating because the base does not require any holes to be drilled into the floor.Product information:Wall bars
Fall protection mat
- Material: beech wood
- Size (HxW): 230x100 cm
- Beam dimensions: 10 cm wide, 12 cm deep
- Distance between rungs: 10.2 cm and 29.9 cm (large space)
- Core: composite foam (80 kg/m³)
- Size (LxWxH): 200x100x6 cm
- Weight: 13 kg
- Cover: Polygrip gymnastics mat material (100% polyester), blue
For variety-filled gymnastics exercise areas
Whether used flat against the wall like classic wall bars or folded out in movement areas – the Sport-Thieme fold-out wall bars offer a wide range of possible combinations. If you want to use the wall bars in a movement area it can be quickly and easily folded out into the room, allowing it to be climbed on both sides. The wall bars can, however, also be used in combination with a gymnastics bench as a climbing wall in children’s gymnastics.
Are you looking for a folding set of wall bars? Then order the Sport-Thieme fold-out wall bars today.