The Spieth star wall bars from the "Just for Kids" range of gymnastics equipment open up a world of climbing and gymnastics possibilities. The perfect gymnastics frame for creating movement and exercise areas.
- Quick and easy to set up thanks to smooth-running castors
- Stable and secure without additional anchoring
- Can be easily folded up and stored compactly
- Includes 2 fold-out gymnastics mats
The incredibly versatile piece of climbing and gymnastics equipment for kids
The Spieth "Just for Kids" star wall bars were specially developed for use in children’s gymnastics and feature dimensions that have been specifically tailored to suit preschool-aged children. They consist of a main set of wall bars and two sets of smaller, fold-out wall bars. Thanks to the star-shaped arrangement of the bars once set up, it’s easy to add other elements such as ladders, gymnastics benches and balance beams to the frame. This makes it perfect for creating ever-changing gymnastics landscapes. The two mats included ensure maximum safety when climbing and doing gymnastics. Sample exercise instructions included.Product information:
Dimensions and weight:
- Consists of 1 main set of wall bars and 2 fold-out wings
- With castors for ease of transport
- Incl. 2 fold-out gymnastics mats (LxWxH: 195x200x6.5 cm)
- Max. load: 60 kg
- Main wall bars (HxW): 216x196 cm
- Additional wall bars (HxW): 125x196 cm
- When folded (LxWxH): 227x96x216 cm
- Area of the steel-tube frame (LxW): 228x96 cm
- 95-cm-wide legs for the additional wall bars
- Rung diameter: 3.5 cm
- Distance between rungs: 26 cm
- Distance between the floor and the first rung: 16 cm (measured from the mat/base)
- Approx. 192 kg
Quick, easy and convenient to set up
The star wall bars ensure you’re ideally equipped for children’s gymnastics. The castors allow the bars to be quickly moved to wherever they’re needed and allow the frame to be set up with little effort. The arms move freely and can be locked at any angle you like. The two additional sets of wall bars can be folded out so that there is a 180° angle between them. However, this is not advised. We recommend not exceeding an angle of 120°. When folded back up, the star wall bars can be stored in approx. 2 m².
Combine the Spieth star wall bars with other pieces of equipment from the "Just for Kids" range to create exercise and movement areas that are full of variety and invite children to explore them. No additional anchoring is required to set up the frame. We recommend having no more than 1 child on each wing of the wall bars. In total, there should be no more than 3 children on the apparatus at the same time.
Based on the theory of ‘use by one person’, the maximum load is stated as 60 kg. These are the limits that TÜV specify. In practicality, however, the star wall bars can and will be used by several children at the same time. The manufacturer guarantees that the maximum load is considerably higher.
A set of wall bars "Just for Kids": the Spieth star wall bars.