The Spieth "Stuttgart" tumbling track is the perfect base for floor gymnastics exercises.
- Ideal for schools, clubs and training
- Special plywood pressure distribution plates
- Pliable and multilayered
- With Velcro fastening
- Ignites the imagination and improves motor skills
Spieth "Stuttgart" tumbling track: flexible like a floor gymnastics mat
The Spieth "Stuttgart" tumbling track consists of sprung panels that can be combined together using Velcro straps. The wooden panels are flexible and meet the same requirements as a sprung floor. You can use standard gymnastics carpets measuring 12 m, 14 m or 17 m to fit with the 11 m, 13.5 m and 17 m track lengths. The advantage is that the tumbling track is like a small floor mat, only narrower. This makes a wide range of exercises possible. Product information:
The assembly set consists of:
- Pressure distribution plates material: special plywood
- Dimensions of the sprung plates (LxW:) 122x200 cm
- Total height approx. 12.5 cm
- Wood is pliable and multi-layered
- Velcro fastening to lower sprung plate
- Individual sections of tumbling track
- Velcro fastening strips available in either blue or amber. Please state the colour required when ordering.
- Assembly tool
- Special hot-melt adhesive with glue gun
- Stapler and staples
- Detailed assembly instructions
- Set with 9 elements – length: 10.98 m, approx. 290 kg
- Set with 11 elements – length: 13.42 m, approx. 350 kg
- Set with 14 elements – length: 17.08 m, approx. 440 kg
- Individual element – length: 1.22 m, approx. 30 kg
What's the difference between tumbling tracks and sprung floors?
Sprung floors have softer springs than tumbling tracks. In addition, more springs are used per panel, allowing for a higher spring force.
Please note when ordering:
The set is available when ordering a minimum of 9 individual elements.
Order the Spieth "Stuttgart" tumbling track today.