The Eurotramp "Master School" trampoline is ideal for recreational sports!
The Eurotramp "Master School" trampoline is characterised by its simplified frame structure and a trampoline bed made from tear-resistant synthetic material. The trampoline bed provides excellent jumping characteristics and is made from 13-mm bands. This model is best suited to recreational sports thanks to its low frame.
The four mounted rubber platesprotect the flooring. Delivery includes rolling stand, rolling stand with lift or "Safe & Comfort" rolling stand with lift.
Dimensions and weight:
Dimensions when stored:
- Frame outer dimensions (LxW): 464x281 cm
- Weight: 190 kg
- On rolling stand with lift (LxWxH): approx. 304x70x198 cm
- On rolling stand (LxWxH): approx. 291x70x198 cm
- Trampoline (LxWxH:) 278x28x167 cm
- Rolling stand (2 pieces), each
70x28x118 cm (approx. 11 kg)
- Rolling stand (2 pieces), each 70x21x118 cm (approx. 8.9 kg)
- Frame and round tube feet are made from electro-galvanised special steel
- Trampoline bed (LxW): 426x213 cm
- Made from tear-resistant synthetic material
- Tensioning via 100 electro-galvanised steel springs (length: 235 mm, ø 30 mm)
- Maximum immersion depth: 99 cm
- Recommended room height: 6 m
- With safety hologram
- With 1 pair of rolling stands
- With 1 pair of rolling stands with lift
- With 1 pair of "Safe & Comfort" rolling stands with lift