Sport-Thieme minitramp: the trampoline for clubs
The Sport-Thieme minitramp is a high-quality trampoline with robust all-round padding. The frame and base feet are made from galvanised special steel and can withstand the greatest demands. It is easy to adjust the height and angle of the feet, so the minitramp can be used both as an incline take-off trampoline and as a horizontal height adjustment for stationary jumps. Thanks to the 4 mounted rubber plates and transport castors, floors are protected and the minitramp can be stored in a space-saving way after training.
- Frame size (LxB): 112x112 cm
- Trampoline bed (LxW): 60x60 cm
- Weight: approx. 23 kg
- Frame size (LxB): 125x125 cm
- Trampoline bed (LxW): 70x70 cm
- Weight: approx. 26 kg
- Closed frame constriction
- Frame and feet made from galvanised steel
- Trampoline bed is made from 6x6-mm nylon strands
- Steel springs (length: 185 mm)
- Complete with all-round frame padding
- Height and angle of the feet can be adjusted
- Feet with non-slip rubber plates
- Incl. minitramp action card
For dynamic jumping
The trampoline bed consists of 6x6-mm nylon bands, is well ventilated and therefore significantly more dynamic than the "Standard" minitramp. Because of the intensive jumps and the amount of give when the user stands on the trampoline, the Sport-Thieme mini trampoline has separate all-round padding. The height and angle of the feet can be adjusted quickly and easily by 34.6-40.7 at the front and 40.7-53.2 cm at the back. Set both sides at a height of 40.7 cm to position the minitramp horizontally.
Experience an even better jumping experience – with the Sport-Thieme minitramp.