The Eurotramp® "School" open-end minitramp: withstands the highest demands
The "School" open-end mini trampoline is ideally suited to use in schools or leisure. The feet and frame are made from galvanised special tubing. Four mounted rubber plates protect the floor. The feet can be adjusted in height and incline – from 35.5 to 37.5 cm (14 to 19°). The trampoline bed is made from 13-mm-thick nylon bands. 32 electro-galvanised steel springs tension the trampoline bed. The minitramp offers a maximum immersion depth of 48.1 cm.
- Frame outer dimensions (LxW): 120x120 cm
- Dimensions when folded and stored (LxWxH:) 140x125x12 cm
- Frame and feet made from galvanised special steel
- With shock-absorbing, robust all-round frame padding
- Trampoline bed (LxW): 60x70 cm
- Trampoline bed made from nylon strands, 13 mm
- 32 electro-galvanised steel springs tension the trampoline bed
- Maximum insertion depth: 48.1 cm
- Four mounted rubber plates
- Individual height adjustment
- With safety hologram
- Weight: 38.5 kg
- Can hold up to 90 kg
Buy the high-quality minitramp for intensive use in sports lessons – the Eurotramp "School" open-end minitramp.