The Spieth "Ergotop 2" springboard is exceptionally springy thanks to its progressive characteristic curve. Ideal for clubs and competitions.
- High spring effect with little input
- Ideal for clubs and competitions
- For joint-friendly training
- With 2 lacquered, replaceable pyramid springs
The Spieth "Ergotop 2" springboard: the spring board for advanced users.
The Spieth "Ergotop 2" springboard is perfect for advanced users in clubs or in competitions. Thanks to the two lacquered steel springs and the progressive characteristic curve the board is exceptionally springy. The top is padded with a special foam underlay and is covered with a durable red carpet. The recommended user weight is approx. 60 kg.Features:
Dimensions and weight:
- Spring type: wooden spring and 2 replaceable metal springs
- Spring effect: 5 (high)
- Suitable for: club/competition, for women (forward and backward jumps) and men (backwards)
- Suitable for: advanced users
- Recommended user weight: up to approx. 40-75 kg
- LxW: 120x60 cm
- Height: 23 cm
- Approx. 21 kg
The "Ergotop 2" springboard combines the quick reactions of metal springs with optimal shock absorption properties of the "Budapest" springboard. The board will react even when a small amount of force is applied. Thanks to the progressive characteristic curve the springboard is exceptionally springy. We recommend: the training apparatus can also be used by children who weigh less than 40 kg.
Order the original Reuther springboard for professional use – the Spieth "Ergotop 2" springboard