The Reivo "Safety" combi gymnastics mat makes floor exercises and gymnastics twice the fun! Whether in schools or clubs: the mats ensure a secure hold when doing headstands etc.
- For floor and apparatus gymnastics for children aged between 3-18 years old
- Ideal for creating large gymnastics areas
- With joining flaps for increased safety during gymnastics
- Available in 2 versions and colours
- Mat complies with EN 12503-1 type 3
The Reivo "Safety" combi gymnastics mat: the apparatus gymnastics mat for children and youths.
Reivo's "Safety" gymnastics mat is a super light yet durable mat for floor and apparatus exercises. Its sandwich-style core construction made from light composite foam means that it has high elasticity. It is also firm enough to ensure a secure hold. The Reivo combi gymnastics mat comes in 2 versions: with cover made from gymnastics mat material (100% polyester) or cover made from polygrip gymnastics mat material (100% polyester) with a grain effect. Thanks to the practical joining flaps, it's really easy to connect the mat with other gymnastics mats. They also prevent the mats from slipping apart from each other. Easy to handle: their light weight means that even children can move the mats around. Product information:
Dimensions (LxWxH) and weights:
- Compression hardness: approx. 18 kilopascals
- Tensile strength: 2,500 N, thickness: 600 g/m²
- Top: pimpled gymnastics mat material (100% polyester) and polygrip gymnastics mat material (100% polyester) with grained embossing
- Underside: pimpled gymnastics mat material (100% polyester) and polygrip gymnastics mat material (100% polyester)
- Core: sandwich-style made from lightweight composite foam (RG 120)
- With covered zip
- Incl. joining flaps and hook-and-loop fastener
- Colours: blue, yellow, green and red
- 150x100x6 cm, approx. 10 kg
- 150x100x8 cm, approx. 12 kg
- 200x100x6 cm, approx. 13 kg
- 200x100x8 cm, approx. 16 kg
The name says it all!
Gymnastics mats are often laid out together during floor exercises to form a large area. Safety experts and the German Association of Insurance Companies state that when gymnastics mats are laid side by side, gaps are created which cause many injuries. This is why the Reivo "Safety" combi gymnastics mats have special hook-and-loop fasteners with joining flaps, meaning that you can easily join a large number of mats together safely. The risk of accidents and injuries as a result of mats slipping away from each other and gaps developing is eliminated.
Free mat advice
Each mat ordered comes with some free tips on mats, which will help you decide which mat is right for you. You will also get useful tips on how to make your gymnastics mats last longer. These tips can also be directly downloaded as a PDF.
Order quickly and easily online and buy the mat that is great for all floor exercises – the Reivo "Safety" combi gymnastics mat