Due to the microswing system, the Bänfer "Exclusive Microswing" rings considerably reduce the strain on the gymnast.
- Frame includes spring and damping systems to prevent counter vibrations
- Reduces the strain on the gymnast due to the steel cables’ spring effect and the microswing system incorporated into the frame
Bänfer "Exclusive Microswing" rings: suitable for any age and skill level thanks to height adjustment
Thanks to the microswing system, the FIG-approved Bänfer "Exclusive Microswing" rings ensure that the load on the gymnast is reduced when forces occur. Spring and damping elements in the frame prevent counter-vibrations and considerably relieve the strain on the gymnast during training on the rings. The height of the frame can be adjusted in 50-mm increments, making the apparatus suitable for any age and skill level. The ring frame can be disassembled and can therefore be stored compactly when not in use. It is supported using an exclusive double-bracing system including quick-release fasteners and is therefore robust and durable.
- Dimensions: 170×120×120 cm
- Microswing system
- Height adjustable: in 50-mm increments
- Max. number of users: one person
- Exclusive double bracing (incl. quick release)
- Material damping elements: foam
- Frame can be dismantled
- Frame material: chrome-coloured fabric straps and plywood gymnastic rings
- Mats not included
Don’t miss out! Order the Bänfer "Exclusive Microswing" rings online from Sport-Thieme today.