The Sport-Thieme set of full-size bars is a sturdy piece of gymnastics apparatus for club sports and is ideal for swinging and flying moves.
- Very stable
- Height adjustable from 120-180 cm or 230 cm
- Distance between bars adjustable between 32 and 55 cm
- With integrated wheels
- Complies with DIN EN 914
Sport-Thieme full-size bars: the set for clubs
The Sport-Thieme set of full-size bars consists of a stable base frame with painted steel components. The bars themselves are made from special plywood, are 350 cm long and have a cross section of 51x41 cm. The set of parallel bars is equipped with integrated castors for easy, fast transport. Product information:
- Size of base frame (LxW): 255x150 cm
- Size of base frame including bar (LxW): 350x150 cm
- Length of the bars: 350 cm
- Cross section of the bars (HxW): 51x41 mm
- Weight: 195 kg
- Inlay mat not included
Easy height and width adjustment
The height of the bars in the Sport-Thieme full-size set can be adjusted between 120 and 180 cm in 5-cm increments using a secured clamping lever lock. The distance between the bars in the set of competition bars is freely adjustable between 32 and 55 cm.
Are you looking for a set of bars for your club? Then order your Sport-Thieme set of full-size bars today.