The Spieth rocking board from the "Just for Kids" gymnastics equipment range offers a variety of ways to incorporate it when setting up your movement and exercise areas for children’s gymnastics.
- A safe connection between different pieces of children’s gymnastics equipment
- Made of particularly solid FSC ash, making it very durable
- With self-clamping connectors for secure positioning
- Particularly versatile: can be used as a see-saw, board and bench
Set up your gymnastics equipment in ever-changing combinations
The Spieth "Just for Kids" rocking board can be used in a variety of ways: as a connection between pieces of gymnastics equipment such as the Spieth Star Wall Bars and the Spieth Jumper Box, as a see-saw in combination with the Spieth Positioning Support for wobbly balance exercises or simply as a bridge for running across. The board is made of solid wood, is double laminated and coated with several layers of varnish. Thanks to its high level of stability, the board makes an ideal addition to any "Just for Kids" movement and exercise area.Product information:
Dimensions and weight:
- Solid FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) ash
- Double laminated, coated with several layers of varnish
- Hard-wearing, self-clamping rubber elements, approx. 5 cm high
- Max. load: 40 kg
- LxWxH: 290x25x10 cm
- Approx. 14 kg
Gymnastics fun with "Just for Kids" gymnastics equipment
The rocking board is part of the new "Just for Kids" range of gymnastics equipment from Spieth. Due to the variety of ways to set up and use these pieces of equipment, they are ideal for use in children’s gymnastics in nurseries, preschools and clubs. The Spieth rocking board allows you to set up your movement and exercise areas in a wide variety of ways.
Ideally, the bars for attaching to the rocking board should have a diameter of approx. 3.5 cm. However, as it connects using rubber elements, there is a little bit of tolerance plus or minus for the thickness of the bar.
Climb, balance, see-saw and slide: make your children’s gymnastics sessions even more varied with the Spieth rocking board.