The Sport-Thieme barbell for professional use in competitions and training.
- Excellent grip thanks to the knurled surface
- Suitable for professional use in competitions
- Ball-bearing swivel
The Sport-Thieme competition barbell bar
The Sport-Thieme competition barbell bar is made from special steel and has a total length of 220 cm. The grip section is knurled for a solid grip. There is a stopper on the ends of the section where the weights are added so that the weight discs do not slip onto the grip section. Optional spring collar clips make sure the weight discs do not slip off the bar. This barbell bar is available in 2 versions. One with a maximum capacity of 450 kg and another that can hold up to 700 kg. Product information:
- Barbell made from special steel
- Total length: 220 cm
- Pivot bearing
- Length of the section where weights are added: 44.5 cm
- Length of knurled grip area: 43.5 cm
- Diameter of hole: 50 mm
- Diameter of handle: 30 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
Looking for a barbell bar with a high weight capacity? Then the barbell bar is just what you need. Order your sport-Thieme competition barbell bar now.