The versatile Ironwear weight cuffs can also be used in water thanks to the use of Flex-metal.
- Lots of uses for the wrists and ankles
- Can be used in many different ways
- Can also be used in water
The versatile Ironwear weight cuffs – perfect support and no slipping off
You can add weight to the versatile Ironwear wrist and ankle cuffs in increments of 200 g and they are perfect for use in aerobics, (kick)boxing, fitness and running training. The wide Velcro fastenings mean they fit the wrist perfectly. Thanks to the relatively low mass and wide Velcro fastening, the training weights offer excellent support and will not slip off.Product information:
Available in two weight classes:
- Material: 100% nylon
- Filling: iron granules fixed in a gel
- Size (LxW): approx. 30x13 cm
- With Velcro fastening (approx. 12 cm long)
Get fit for the summer – order the Ironwear weight cuffs from Sport-Thieme now.