The versatile Ironwear weight cuffs can also be used in water thanks to the use of Flex-metal.
- Lots of uses for the wrists and ankles
- Can be used in many different ways
- Can also be used in water
The versatile Ironwear weight cuffs – perfect support and no slipping off
You can add weight to the versatile Ironwear wrist and ankle cuffs in increments of 200 g and they are perfect for use in aerobics, (kick)boxing, fitness and running training. The wide hook-and-loop fastenings mean they fit the wrist perfectly. Thanks to the relatively low mass and wide hook-and-loop fastening, the training weights offer excellent support and will not slip off.Product information:
Available in two weight classes:
- Material: 100% nylon
- Filling: iron granules fixed in a gel
- Size (LxW): approx. 30x13 cm
- With hook-and-loop fastening (approx. 12 cm long)
Get fit for the summer – order the Ironwear weight cuffs from Sport-Thieme now.