A pole with so many training options
The TRX® "Rip Trainer" basic kit is a great addition to the TRX® suspension training system. Demands are placed on your back on an everyday basis. Strengthen your core stability easily, just by using a bar to exercise. You will also improve your speed and develop your rotational strength. This is important in certain types of sport, such as ice hockey, tennis and golf, as well as when canoeing and kayaking. More information:
It comes with:
- "Rip Trainer": 100 cm long
- Medium resistance cord: 140 cm long
- Non-slip handle
- TRX® "Rip Trainer": plastic bar
- Medium resistance cord with nylon carrying bag: resistance band – tube with a safety band around it
- Door anchor: nylon door anchor made from nylon and foam, covered with felt in order to prevent damage to the door. 100% resilient, can be used anywhere
- Practical carrying bag: light, hard-wearing bag for transport and storage, meaning that your TRX can be used anywhere.
- Training DVD: basic training
- Training guide: 35 pages, in colour, for great training results (in English)
Training without limits
The TRX® "Rip Trainer" basic kit consists of an elastic band which is attached to a plastic bar. Like the TRX suspension trainer, the band can be attached to a variety of supports, and then training can begin.
The aim of the training is to work the whole body, with powerful movements, against the resistance of the bands.
Don't miss out and order the TRX "Rip Trainer" basis kit today.