The Tanita "BC-601" body analysis scales have a console with display that can be lifted up. Using a total of 8 electrodes on the hands and feet, the scales measure body composition.
- Bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA), segment technology and 8 electrodes
- Detachable console with LCD display and button for use
- Scales capacity: up to 150 kg
The Tanita "BC-601" body analysis scales with modern segment analysis
These scales use modern bio-electrical impedance analysis (BIA) with segment technology, which means that you can not only measure muscle mass and body fat for the entire body, but also for individual areas such as the arms, legs and trunk. Using the SD card included, you can transfer the info to your PC quickly and easily.
Body measurement functions:
- Measures body fat percentage
- Measures total body water percentage
- Measures muscle mass
- Assesses bone density
- Visceral fat rating
- Measures metabolism age
- Displays a healthy body fat percentage for children and adults
- LxWxH: 32x34x5 cm
- Net weight: 3.3 kg
- Comes with four panasonic mignon batteries
|Type of scales|| Body analysis scales|
|Memory spaces|| Four|
|Power source|| Battery|
The scales with modern segment analysis and convenient data transfer: the Tanita "BC-601" body analysis scales.