First Degree "Apollo Pro XL" rowing machine with extra-large tank
The First Degree "Apollo Pro XL" rowing machine is made of a robust steel frame, wrapped in high-quality American ash wood. Its extra-large tank offers a wide resistance range with 65% greater fluid resistance than conventional horizontal rowers. The ergonomically shaped seat with textured surface, the height-adjustable footrests as well as the ergonomic handle ensure an optimal rowing position and maximum comfort during your workout. The transport castors attached to the front of the frame simplify positioning and allow vertical storage.Features:
- Sturdy and robust steel frame wrapped in American ash wood
- Bluetooth monitor for automatic adjustment
- Smart device connectivity and app integration
- Contoured seat with textured surface
- Seat rail brushes wipe away any dirt and dust, protecting the rails
- Height-adjustable footrests
- Transport castors for easy positioning and storage
- Durable belt drive with active return system
- Optional smartphone holder
- Training data: time, calories burnt, distance, strokes per minute, watts
The First Degree "Apollo Pro XL" rowing machine feels as if you were rowing on water thanks to its innovative water resistance system. The harder you row, the stronger the resistance. Whether for interval training or for general keep-fit workouts, training with the "Apollo Pro XL" will improve your technique and cardiovascular fitness. It delivers data accuracy and user convenience through Fluid Resistance auto-adjust technology: this automatically correlates the tank resistance with the resistance of the Bluetooth console.
You want to row in style and at the highest level? Then order yourself a First Degree "Apollo Pro XL" rowing machine now.