The FlowTonic set challenges your body's different muscles and muscle groups. The body is both stretched and strengthened by the circular training product.
- Light, practical and portable
- Lots of different uses: fitness, pilates as well as physiotherapy
- Shoulder, hip and knee joints are stabilised, as well as the spine
- Closed-cell material prevents the absorption of moisture
- Fluid movements due to sliding pads
FlowTonic set for hard floors:
The material's coating allows you to carry out even and smooth movements, regardless of whether on parquet flooring, laminate or sports hall floors.
FlowTonic pads for carpets:
These special pads for carpeted floors mean that you can now use them at home on the carpet.
The pads are made from closed-cell material, in order to repel moisture. The FlowTonic pads allow unique training stimuli for the sensory-motor system. They can be used in physiotherapy, fitness or for spinal exercises.
- 100% nylon outer material
- Polyethylene inner material
- ø 26 cm
- 15 pairs of pads (for hard surfaces or carpets)
- Exercise DVD
- Carrying bag
Fitness classes are given a new dimension: the FlowTonic set
The 15 pairs of pads included in the set make the FlowTonic set excellent for fitness classes. The fluid movements during training strengthen and lengthen the muscles. Improve your silhouette with the FlowTonic pads. The legs and buttocks are shaped and firmed up, arms are tightened up and stomach and back are strengthened. Shoulder, hip and knee joints are stabilised and mobilised at the same time, as well as the spine.
The FlowTonic set – achieve your optimised range of motion.