The Ergo-Fit "Cardio Line 407" ergometer is a piece of training equipment specially designed for medical use.
- User-friendly operation
- With very low access
- Meets German MPG standards (Medical Devices Act)
Meets the demands of medicine
This Ergo-Fit "Cardio Line 407" ergometer is particularly suited to medical use as well as pure cardio workouts. Complies with the German Medical Devices Act (MPG) and allows accurate measuring for optimal fitness training. Wide range of programmes and top-quality features for a comfortable workout. Complies with the medical standard 93/42/EWG class IIa and 5% DIN VDE 750-238 in terms of measuring accuracy and mechanical functional safety; it is thereby the ideal choice for people with health restrictions. For an unchanging load, braking performance is reduced when you pedal faster. Overloading when changing speed is therefore avoided for people with health restrictions.
- Electronically controlled eddy current brake
- Seat can be moved forwards or backwards and up or down
- Hand pulse sensors and chest strap optional
- Comfortable pedals with straps
- Low access
- Load control: RPM independent
- Power range: 15-400 watts (in 5-watt intervals)
- Watt level settings: 5 watts
- DIN EN 60601-1
- Power supply: mains connection (230 V)
- Rotational-speed range: 20-120 rpm
- Assembled dimensions (LxWxH): 120x60x140 cm
- Max. user weight: 180 kg
The Ergo-Fit "Cardio Line" ergometer has an LCD display with backlight.
- Training distance
- Total km
- Pedal frequency
- Energy consumption
- Pulse monitor
- Recovery pulse monitor
- 77 resistance levels
- 4 training programmes, 1 of which is controlled by your pulse
- 1 user performance profile
- RS232 PC port on the "Cardio Line 400"
|Product type|| Seated ergometer|
|Drive system|| Belt drive|
|Braking system|| Induction brakes|
|Resistance adjustment|| in 5 Watt increments|
|Intensity control || RPM independent|
|Power supply|| Mains operation (230 V)|
|Max. user weight|| 180 kg|
|Weight of equipment|| 65 kg|
An ergometer for gyms and therapeutic use: the Ergo-Fit "Cardio Line 407" ergometer.