The Sport-Thieme dance sack is a very simple and effective way to develop creativity and the joy of experimentation in children and adults. The outer opaque material is made from 91% polyamide and 9% elastane and will give anyone the confidence to get up before an audience.
- With highly elasticated seams
- Translucent from inside and out
- Absorbs sweat
- Natural material that is gentle to skin
- Available in 2 sizes and different colours
The dancing sack: creativity knows no limits
The Sport-Thieme dance sack is a tube with an opening approx. 50 cm large which can be closed using a zip fastening. Due to the translucent material, once inside the elastic cover your vision takes a back seat. The world around you suddenly changes and your inability to see must be compensated for using touch and your hearing, which simultaneously trains your sense of balance.
- Size S: for nursery school children up to 140 cm
- Size L: for children 140-160 cm tall
- Size XL: universal, for people 160-190 cm tall
- Size XXL: for 2 people up to 190 cm tall
- Size S (LxW): 100x65 cm
- Size L (LxW): 130x65 cm
- Size XL (LxW): 150x65 cm
- Size XXL (LxW): 150x135 cm
- Material: 91% polyamide, 9% elastane
The dance sack – a new world experience This simple, but effective aid encourages everyone to join in. The dance sack provides anonymity under the material, makes the user more confident and willing to try out new things. You can express yourself in new ways with every movement, dance and theatre groups can come up with new and exciting routines using the dance sack. Aside from its use in dance and theatre, the dance sack is also great when working with disabled people. We are all the same beneath the material and this encourages integration.
Absolutely everyone will want to have a go dancing and playing with the dance sack from Sport-Thieme.