The Horizon Fitness "Andes 5" cross trainer is the ideal elliptical trainer for fun workouts in the comfort of your own home.
- Low impact on joints
- Saves space thanks to folding mechanism
- Exercises all your muscle groups
- Smooth running thanks to 8-kg flywheel
Go easy on your joints with the Horizon Fitness "Andes 5" cross trainer
The Horizon Fitness "Andes 5" can be stored away compactly thanks to its folding mechanism, making it ideal even for smaller homes. The 8-kg flywheel ensures that it is smooth-running. The moving handlebars enable you to effectively train large parts of your upper body. With the fixed handles, on the other hand, you primarily train your buttock muscles. The elliptical motion means workouts using the Horizon Fitness "Andes 5" are particularly gentle on the joints.
- LCD display with blue backlight
- Solid handles
- Foot plates (LxW): 38x17.5 cm
- Cross trainer is collapsible
- Transport castors at front
- Hand pulse sensors on the handles
- Incl. bottle holder
- Light grey / metallic
- Display with 9 windows
- 16 training programmes (manual, pulse- controlled, user, fitness test, watt-controlled, level test, game, pre-programmed load profiles)
- Training information display: distance, time, resistance, speed, calories, watts, pulse, rpm.
|Drive system|| Poly-V ribbed belt drive|
|Braking system|| Magnetic brakes|
|Resistance levels|| 25-350 watts|
|Resistance adjustment|| in 5 Watt increments|
|Intensity control || RPM independent|
|Power supply|| Mains operation (230 V)|
|Flywheel weight|| 8 kg|
|Stride length|| 41 cm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)|| 181x66x187 cm|
|Folded size (LxWxH)|| 95x66x187 cm|
|Max. user weight|| 136 kg|
|Weight of equipment|| 67 kg|
Keep fit and give your body an effective workout – don't miss out! Get your Horizon Fitness "Andes 5" cross trainer today.