The Stramatel “RTX” tennis scoreboard
The “RTX” scoreboard is a radio-controlled scoreboard for outdoor use. Ideal for your tennis court.
- Size (WxHxD): 150x70x9 cm
- Digit height: 16 cm
- Visible at at an angle of: >160°
- Visible from up to 60 m
- For outdoor use
- Weight: 17 kg
The Stramatel “RT” scoreboard complies with International Tennis Federation regulations. In addition to the score and the number of points, the scoreboard also displays who is serving using red LED arrows. Display function:
- Score: 2x2 digits, red (16 cm) – 15-30-40-A
- Set result: first and second set – 1 digit, red (16 cm) for each player, 0-7; third set – 2 digits, red (16 cm) for each player
- Ball possession: 2 red arrows
- Manually control the brightness: 9 levels of brightness
- Control panel and scoreboard connected by integrated radio control
- Can be set to a choice of 5 languages (German, English, French, Spanish or Dutch)
- Memory function
- Reliable LCD digital display
- Illuminated digits with ‘double safety’ LED segments
- Impact-resistant, anti-glare polycarbonate front, complies with DIN 18032-3
- 3-year guarantee on all parts and working time for the entire device
- LED display, guaranteed for 10 years on all parts
- Power supply: 230 V / 60 Hz
- 1 Stramatel scoreboard
- 1 control panel
- 1 carry case for control panel
- Power cable (5 m)
- User instructions
Grab the opportunity to display the score during your tennis matches! The “RTX Outdoor” scoreboard comes ready to use. All you need to do is install it yourself or have a professional do it for you.
Wireless or cable?
Wireless control makes installation easier and gives the user more freedom of movement. The new wireless system from Stramatel works on a standardised frequency in line with regulations, which guarantees a high level of reliability and functionality. Cable control is available as an option for all models and in certain cases it is recommended, particularly when the standard of play is high. Regardless of transmission type, it is possible to operate several scoreboards in the same hall at the same time.
These scoreboards are quick and easy to install. The wireless scoreboard requires a mains supply only (230 V). Whereas the cable models require a mains supply and installation of a control cable (included).
The scoreboard pictured is wireless. Also available with cable control on request.