Guarantee 3 years
0049 5357 181 503 Customer service
40757 product ratings from our customers
Returns guarantee 100 days
|certificate number||approved by||valid for|
|Certified medical device according to MDR||-||2187147|
Danger! Extremely flammable aerosol.
Danger! Pressurised container: may burst if heated.
Harmful if swallowed.
Causes skin and eye irritation.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Keep out of reach of children.
If in eyes:
Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Read label before use.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Protect from sunlight.