The Drohnn "New Generation" fistball is a quality competition ball with outstanding playing properties.
- Made from real leather
- DTB approved
- For all surfaces: grass, hard courts or indoors
- Stable when played thanks to the Air Foam coating
- With replaceable needle valve
No matter the weather
The Drohnn "New Generation" fistball is made from real Nappa leather and is suitable for indoors, grass and hard courts. Thanks to its inlaid stitching, this ball is even suitable for use in light rain. The original Drohnn "New Generation" fistball needs no warming up and has a great deal of bounce.Product information:
- Material: real Nappa leather
- Maintenance free
- Modern, durable latex bladder
- Men, circumference approx. 65 cm, weight approx. 375 g
- Women/youth, circumference approx. 65 cm, weight approx. 345 g
- Primary school use / kids, circumference approx. 65 cm, weight approx. 290 g
Drohnn "New Generation" fistball – serve, attack, score
In this return game, two teams, each with 5 players, play against each other. The aim of the game is to hit the ball either with the arm or fist into the other half of the court, without giving the opposing team a chance to get to the ball. The exciting team game is suitable for boys and girls and greatly develops team spirit.
Get your hands on your Drohnn "New Generation" fistball and order today.