The "Super" pole vault mat – for a soft landing
The "Super" pole vault mat is perfect for school and club sport. Thanks to the hollow chamber system a soft landing is guaranteed, because the air can escape quickly through the integrated channels. The pole vault mat is made of individual foam blocks RG 17/25. The cover is made from spike-proof woven fabric (100% Polyester). Around the sides is PVC tarpaulin (100% Polyester). On the upper surface of the mat is a spike-proof woven mesh (protective mat, 100% Polyester) with a raised base that has a separate cover. The protective mat is attached to the base block using plastic buckles. As a result they can be turned over as required. The underside is made of non-slip gymnastic mat material (100% Polyester). Around the pole vault box 3 blocks arranged, which can also be interchanged.
- Material: 100 % Polyester
- With ventilation holes on three sides and zip
- Incl. spike-proof upper (10-cm-thick)
- Blue (other colours available upon request)
- Hollow chamber foam blocks, core height approx. 720 mm
- Protective upper mat
- 530x400x80 cm (recommended minimum dimensions according to the DLV)
- 555x500x80 cm (recommended minimum dimensions according to the DLV)
- 650x500x80 cm
- DLV compliant version available upon request. In this case the vault box surrounds among other things are little bit longer. The total length of the mat is approx. 40 cm longer.
- Other sizes available upon request, e.g. 800x600x80 cm (recommended minimum dimensions according to the IAAF)